Hand Crafted Designs By Kismae's Fan Box

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PINK EARRING DISPLAY STAND-CROCHETED 2.5X 3.5


PIC_9521
Originally uploaded by MS_KIZZI
This is an earring display stand, but it can also be used for displaying pendants and other small items 2.25 X 3 inches. This listing is for a crochet cover and a acrylic stand only, earrings and bracelet are sold separately.

This is one of my newest creations in crochet that I would like to share with you. I make jewelry and I made these to display my earrings and when I take photos of my jewelry. I make these display stands in different colors so please contact me for more choices.

The crochet cover yarn color is: Pink
The clear acrylic stand size is: 2.25 X 3.25




http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=ViewListing&product_id=214301

No comments: